nutch-dev mailing list archives

From "Chirag Chaman" <...@filangy.com>
Subject RE: [Nutch-dev] help move Nutch wiki?
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 00:54:38 GMT
Okay...so I have a script 80% of the way there. As we all are aware the of
the 80/20 rule -- this seems to be going the same way.

I ran some test and the convert is going fine...but, here are the issues:

1. A lot of our (Nutch) pages are in plain HTML, while these convert over
just fine, the MoinMoin installation does not have the HTML parser installed
-- thus these pages are not rendered properly.

So, can someone (I'm guessing Doug), speak to someone on the other end and
have them install the HTML parser.

Just an FYI -- I using the "#formal html" at the op of the page, and in some
instances the [HTML macro.

2. As most of the pages are HTML, the WikiAutoLink will not work, thus
someone will need to QA (I'll take the first stab) and then manually add the
links later. *See below* before saying "what the..."

3. Now, I can write a script to insert the links as the pages are being
ported over. In that case I need to know the directory where the pages will
be. In  twiki the path was:
/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Main/XXXX

Please let me know what the new path is going to be.

That's all for now. I'm sure I'll have a couple more as we get closer to
completion.