nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Groschupf ...@media-style.com>
Subject Re: Huge Problem trying to develop plugin for Nutch
Date Sat, 26 Mar 2005 14:22:26 GMT
Chris:

 > Further, while purusing the PluginManifestParser class looking for a
solution to my problem, I believe that I have found a bug.

You are right this is a bug! Please create and jira issue and submit a
patch file builded from freshest sources.
Anyway this problem shouldn't be releated to your problem.
This will only effect jar exported for re-usage in other plugins. Since
nobody ever wrote a plugin that re use a plugin jar, nobody was seeing
this typo.
Anyway I had made the typo, sorry! Thanks for finding it!!

Stefan