nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Nutch / CGI
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:56:22 GMT
I do not believe that the file formats are identical between Java
Lucene and PLucene.  So be careful in that regard.

Another option to access Lucene indexes from scripting languages is
PyLucene, which is very robust and guaranteed to be compatible with
Java Lucene (since it is built directly from it).

	Erik