nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Groschupf ...@media-style.com>
Subject Re: Problems with updatedb
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:39:04 GMT
Ok, now I understand your problem, but I haven't any suggestion or
solution for it. :-/
However this is a strange behavior.
This happens with and without merging segments before updating the
webdb?
Let's see if someone has any idea what the problem could be, if you get
no response I suggest you open a bug report.