nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Groschupf ...@media-style.com>
Subject Re: some documentation
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 16:07:28 GMT
Andrzej,
thanks for the hint, I will update this asap.
> How one can submit changes and comments? When I signed up and log in,
> I am not permitted to even view the pages...

Well this is the bottleneck actually. :-(
Since this is our company wiki I'm not allowed to  give you or anyone
any editor rights. :-((
I would love to discuss  this in this mailing list since may other
people find it interesting as well, but since people may find this is
to much off-topic we created a separate mailing list.
Feel free to note me about mistakes or improvements in the nutch list,
via personal mail  or in the list we created, in any case I will update
the document.

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

Stefan