nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Groschupf ...@media-style.com>
Subject to bug reporters
Date Sat, 26 Mar 2005 15:32:57 GMT
Hi!

First of all, sorry for the traffic but I wasn't able to switch off
issue tracking notification.

I finally transferred all issues to our new apache issue tracking:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/Nutch
Please  use the new issue tracking now!

Doug, may be you can close the old Bugzilla, but I didn't transfer all
comments and patches, so we may need the bugzilla still as archive.

In general I didn't transfer patches, since all patches are out of
date, because  sources have a different package structure now.
Furthermore people need to accept the ASF 2.0 terms until submitting
patches, I can't do that for the submitters.

Bug reporters, please resubmit your patches to the new issues with
updated package structure and please test against the new sources.

I would love to close the transfered issues in some weeks in case no
new patches will be submitted. I  need some more rights in jira for
that, so I would love to kindly request for that rights update in jira.
:-)

Regards,
Stefan

P.S. If people love to change issue priority, please use the voting
functionality.

company:		http://www.media-style.com
forum:		http://www.text-mining.org
blog:			http://www.find23.net