nutch-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Hale" <pentangu...@hotmail.com>
Subject adding parameters to query string in Search.jsp
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:24:45 GMT
I am needing to make modifications in the query string.  The query string
being passed to Search.jsp is generated by a search.asp which contains this
code:

	<%
	sourceFile = "http://myserver:8080/search.jsp?" & Request.QueryString
	set oXML = Server.CreateObject("Msxml2.SERVERXMLHTTP")
	oXML.open "GET", sourceFile
	oXML.send()
	Response.Write oXML.responseText
	%>

What I need to do is to insert a new scoping parameter into the query string
- so that I can point nutch to any one of five different indexdb's,
So my query string might end up looking like:

http://www.mydomain.com/search.asp?query=xyz&myindexdb=1&start=0&hitsPerPage=10&hitsPerSite=0&clustering=

Can anyone show me where & how to add this additional parameter to the
search.jsp query string?  Any help appreciated.

-Nathan