nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Groschupf ...@media-style.com>
Subject jobtracker
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 14:42:34 GMT
Hi developer,

what is the trick to run a job tracker?
I notice a set of jetty libraries missing in the apache suberversion,
is there any reason for that? Looks like it is not a license problem.
Anyway I had started a namenode and a jobtracker after adding some jars.
Namenode runs without problems but the tracker throws an exception:
Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Could not start HTTP
server
         at
org.apache.nutch.mapReduce.JobTrackerInfoServer.start(JobTrackerInfoServ
er.java:104)

It looks like that a kind of configuration file for jetty is missing.
Can please give me anyone a hint where and what kind of configuration
file I have to create.

Thanks a lot.
Stefan