nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Jérôme Charron <jerome.char...@gmail.com>
Subject Announce: Frutch (French-speaking nUTCH)
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 08:38:28 GMT
Hi "Nutchies",

this mail to announce the creation of Frutch (French-speaking nUTCH),
a French-speaking working group on Nutch.
http://frutch.free.fr/ (all materials are in french of course)
http://frutch.free.fr/wikini (our wiki with some translations of the Nutch Wiki)

Our ultimate goal would be like most of you to deploy Nutch on an
infrastructure making it possible to index several billion pages.  For
the moment, our contributions will consist with:
* spreading Nutch in the French-speaking community.
* translating Nutch documentation into French and supplementing it
* performing some tests
* building an on line a demonstration of Nutch
* bringing new ideas
* proposing plugins and new extensions to Nutch
* ...

Thank you all "Nutchies" for your great work, and in particular to
Doug for its fabulous initiative.
See you soon on Fructh, Nutch or even elsewhere...

Jerome (the frutch initiator)

--
http://motrech.free.fr/ - motrech [home]
http://motrech.blogspot.com/ - motrech [blog]