nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Liu <andyliu1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to implement web dictionary in nutch
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:41:33 GMT
I posted a patch for this a little while ago.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-48

It's a spell checker with a dictionary based on the terms in your
index.  I think this is what you're looking for.

Andy

On 22 Jun 2005 06:47:34 -0000, bala  santhanam
<mbalasanthanam@rediffmail.com> wrote:
> 1) How to implement web dictionary in nutch. i.e., if im searching for a word
>
> "free downloas" google automatically offers me
> Did you mean: "free downloads"
>
> Hence it is able to maintain a web dictionary and correct my spelling mistake. how to
implement this n nutch. is there any classes available readymade.

> 2) Also, if im searching for "agentcy", searchengines offers
> Did  you mean: "agency". but on using "agentcy" occasionally searchengines automatically
adds the word  agentcy to the web dictionary. how that word is added. suggestions please.