nutch-dev mailing list archives

From "Feng \(Michael\) Ji" <fji...@yahoo.com>
Subject a silly question
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2005 03:27:44 GMT

Hi there,

I know this questions might be related to nutch's user
group, but if any one could help me a bit, I will
really appreciate it.

I try to run Nutch in my Linux server and followed
each step in the tutorial of
http://lucene.apache.org/nutch/tutorial.html

I can run Nutch successful, such as, crawling and save
db to my local server.

I can launch tomcat web page with Nutch search home
page successful, but after I hit search button, tomcat
give me
"http status 500 error..."

Looks like JSP (java) doesn't compile properly in
Tomcat container.

I think it is not Tomcat problem, but somehow, Nutch
doesn't compile well, or maybe some nutch library
isn't being accesses properly.

Anyone has the similar experience? Any suggestion will
be very helpful,

thanks ahead,

Michael,