nutch-dev mailing list archives

From "Feng \(Michael\) Ji" <fji...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: a silly question
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2005 16:53:35 GMT
hi howie:

For search.dir value of both nutch-default.xml and
nutch-site.xml;

I try all the combination for index dir as:

<value>/home/fji/SE/nutch-nightly/crawl.test/index/</value>
or
<value>/home/fji/SE/nutch-nightly/crawl.test/db/</value>
or
<value>/home/fji/SE/nutch-nightly/crawl.test/segments/</value>
or
<value>/home/fji/SE/nutch-nightly/crawl.test/</value>

Still have the same error message after click search
submit buttom in Nutch demo page

"
HTTP Status 500
org.apache.jasper.JasperException at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:207)
"

Where can I narrow down my error?

thanks,

Michael,