nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Kosiorowski <pkosiorow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: near-term plan
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 20:02:19 GMT
Hello,
I think it is good idea to release ASAP. I wanted to contribute my code
for fault-tolerant searching - it takes more time than I expected
because as some of you know in meantime I become a father. But I hope I
will be able to send something for comments early next week. I will look
at the Jira to check if some more bugs can be fixed before deadline
proposed by Andrzej.
Regards
Piotr