nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Fredrik Andersson <fidde.anders...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: luke??
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2005 22:16:43 GMT
That's odd, Luke is working great both on Debian and Windows here.
Have you validated the index, like no funny errors when running
'bin/nutch index'? Does the index directory contain all the necessary
files (.fdt, .fdx, frq, etc, depends on what field you've chosen to
index)? Try using the Searcher class to make a "manual" search to see
if your index is flawed in some way, that's a good way to start.

Fredrik