nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: Clustering
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2005 07:26:04 GMT

What do you mean? There is no difference -- the extension API in Nutch
has no implementation by default. The plugin implements this API and
provides one possible implementation, but if you wanted to, you could
write an alternative or, say, use a commercial clustering solution such
as iBoogie, Vivisimo or the commercial Carrot2 spinoff.

Dawid