nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: hyperbolic browser api (I missed)
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:51:12 GMT

The company is called Inxight if I recall correctly.

http://www.inxight.com/

Their hyperbolic view is very sweet, I have to admit. There were some
very interesting discussions concerning that patent as well -- people
pointed out the actual patent covers a _mathematical concept_ well
predating last century... so it can be hardly called an invention.
Although it took some genius to apply it to computer-aided structure
visualization....

D.