nutch-dev mailing list archives

From "Albakour, M-Dyaa" <ma...@essex.ac.uk>
Subject Exception java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:01:27 GMT
I am using the Nutch-0.7 to implement a web search engine, this search
engine was working very well on Nutch-0.4,

I ve made a new crawl with Nutch-0.7, it seems everything is going OK
there..

I ve made all the changes to run the search engine with the new nutch
version..

But I got an exception java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException as I run
a query , as I follow the code ..this statement:

nutch = new NutchBean(new File(AppParam.NUTCH_CRAWL));

is throwing  java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1

Where AppParam.NUTCH_CRAWL is my searcher directory which I have made
the new crawling in.

Can anybody help!!!