nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <chris.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: failing of org.apache.nutch.tools.TestSegmentMergeTool?
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 19:56:11 GMT
You know what the crazy thing is:

Seemingly, all tests pass now. And I didn't change a thing. Honest. I swear.

Very strange, indeed, but I'm happy because at least the tests are passing!
:-)

Cheers,
  Chris

On 9/27/05 12:29 PM, "Paul Baclace" <peb@baclace.net> wrote:

> Chris Mattmann wrote:
>>  I just noticed after checking out the latest SVN of Nutch that I am
>> currently failing the TestSegmentMergeTool Junit test when I type "ant test"
>> for Nutch.
>
> I'm on the mapred branch, not the trunk, and all tests pass.
>
> One thing I have noticed is that it is best to start with 'ant clean'
> and if you made any mods to the conf files, rewind them back by copying
> the x.template files to x.
>
> Paul

Chris A. Mattmann
Chris.Mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov
Staff Member
Modeling and Data Management Systems Section (387)
Data Management Systems and Technologies Group

Office: 171-266B                        Mailstop:  171-246