nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Jérôme Charron <jerome.char...@gmail.com>
Subject MS related plugins refactoring
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2005 17:05:41 GMT
Hi,

I have just committed some modifications that enable to have some
dependencies between plugins.
I would like to apply this mechanism to parse-ms* related plugins that both
uses jakarta poi code.
The idea is: instead of duplicating jakarta poi related jar in each lib
directory of parse-ms* plugins,
I would like to :
* create a poi plugin that contains these jar files,
* and to specify that the parse-ms* plugins depends (requires) the poi
plugin.

What do you think about it?
What plugin name do you suggest for the poi plugin (simply poi, or something
like jakarta-poi or lib-poi ?)

Thanks for your suggestions and comments.

Regards

Jérôme

--
http://motrech.free.fr/