nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Jérôme Charron <jerome.char...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Nutch-cvs] svn commit: r280179 - in /lucene/nutch/trunk/src/plugin: clustering-carrot2/ creativecommons/ index-basic/ index-more/ languageidentifier/ ontology/ parse-ext/ parse-html/ parse-js/ parse-mp3/ parse-mspowerpoint/ parse-msword/ parse-p
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:21:19 GMT
> Looks like something broke after this commit. When I run a "nutch crawl"
> using the out-of-the-box configuration I get the following (with logging
> turned to ALL):

OK, I see the problem: I committed the nutch-site.xml file with the property
plugin.autoactivation setted to false, whereas it must be setted to true by
default.
You have the choice to manually activate needed plugins, or simply to set
the plugin.auto-activation property to true.
I commit the correction right now (plugin.auto-activation = true).
(In my test env, the nutch-site override this property with a true value!)

Thanks Andrzej.

Jérôme

--
http://motrech.free.fr/