nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Valmir Macário <valmirmaca...@gmail.com>
Subject How use nutch
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 15:13:59 GMT
 I can extend nutch features for my own application or nutch is ferrament
wich i can only configure what it offers to us? Nutch run in Solaris? I
would like to known if i can do searchs of differents filetypes, like ppt,
xls, .java using nutch. I have same power of lucene in nutch? Where i can
find information of how use and develop with nutch? How do you see, the
doubts are much. I don't find mutch information about nutch in internet and
i would like someone may help-me with some of this questions. Thank you.

Valmir