nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Groschupf ...@media-style.com>
Subject vote results.
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:14:02 GMT
Hi,
I counted the votes manually, I hope I didn't oversee something. I
didn't filter out issues that are 0.8 related, since it is good to
know community wishes anyway. :-)

Greetings,
Stefan

P.S. I agree with Piotr that we should use the issue voting
functionality more for the next releases.

NUTCH-140	Add alias capability in parse-plugins.xml file that allows
mimeType->extensionId mapping
1
NUTCH-139	Standard metadata property names in the ParseData metadata
2
NUTCH-138	non-Latin-1 characters cannot be submitted for search
1
NUTCH-3	multi values of header discarded
1
NUTCH-134	Summarizer doesn't select the best snippets
1
NUTCH-98	RobotRulesParser interprets robots.txt incorrectly
1
NUTCH-120	one "bad" link on a page kills parsing
3
NUTCH-127	uncorrect values using -du, or ls does not return items
2
NUTCH-126	Fetching via https does not work with a proxy (patch)
1
NUTCH-125	OpenOffice Parser plugin
2
NUTCH-110	OpenSearchServlet outputs illegal xml characters
1
NUTCH-36	Chinese in Nutch
1
NUTCH-123	Cache.jsp some times generate NullPointerException
1
NUTCH-121	SegmentReader for mapred
2
NUTCH-119	Regexp to extract outlinks incorrect
1
NUTCH-115	jobtracker.jsp shows too much information
1
NUTCH-108	tasktracker crashs when reconnecting to a new jobtracker.
1
NUTCH-113	Disable permanent DNS-to-IP caching for JVM 1.4
1
NUTCH-111	ndfs.replication is not documented within the nutch-
default.xml configuration file.
1
NUTCH-100	New plugin urlfilter-db
1
NUTCH-106	Datanode corruption
1
NUTCH-95	DeleteDuplicates depends on the order of input segments
1
NUTCH-92	DistributedSearch incorrectly scores results
2
NUTCH-91	empty encoding causes exception
1
NUTCH-52	Parser plugin for MS Excel files
1
NUTCH-74	French Analyzer Plugin
1
NUTCH-64	no results after a restart of a search--server (without
tomcat restart)
1
NUTCH-68	A tool to generate arbitrary fetchlists
1
NUTCH-62	Add html META tag information into metaData in index-more
plugin
1
NUTCH-61	Adaptive re-fetch interval. Detecting umodified content
1
NUTCH-13	If dns points to 127.0.0.1, the url is also crawled
1
NUTCH-48	"Did you mean" query enhancement/refignment feature request
1
NUTCH-45	Log corrupt segments in SegmentMergeTool
1
NUTCH-24	Cannot handle incorrectly cased Content-Type
1
NUTCH-16	boost documents matching a url pattern
1