nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Kosiorowski <pkosiorow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Urlfilter Patch
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 21:02:38 GMT
Jérôme Charron wrote:
[...]
> build a list of file extensions to include (other ones will be excluded) in
> the fecth process.
[...]
I would not like to exclude all others - as for example many extensions
are valid for html - especially dynamicly generated pages (jsp,asp,cgi
just to name the easy ones and a lot of custom ones).  But the idea of
automatically allowing extensions for which plugins are enabled is good
in my opinion.
Anyway I will try to find my own list of forbidden extensions I prepared
based on  80mln of urls - I just prepared the list of most common ones
and went through it manually. I will try to find it over weekend so we
can combine it with the list discussed in this thread.
P.