nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Andrzej Bialecki ...@getopt.org>
Subject Re: Standard metadata property names in the ParseData metadata
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 20:37:23 GMT
Stefan Groschupf wrote:

> +1!
> BTW, did you notice  that Jerome committed a patch that makes Content
> meta data now case insensitive?

I agree, too. Perhaps we should use the names as they appear in the
Dublin Core for those properties that are defined there - just prepended
them with "X-nutch-" in order to avoid name-clashes with other
properties (e.g. blindly copied from the protocol headers).

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><