nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Andrzej Bialecki ...@getopt.org>
Subject Re: severe error in fetch
Date Mon, 26 Dec 2005 23:46:01 GMT
AJ Chen wrote:

>Stefan,
>Here is the trace in my log.  My SSFetcher (for site-specific fetch) is the
>same as nutch Fetcher except that the URLFilters it uses has additional
>filter based on domain names. Line 363 is
>        throw new RuntimeException("SEVERE error logged.  Exiting
>fetcher.");
>

>051224 075950 SEVERE Host connection pool not found,
>hostConfig=HostConfiguration[host=https://www.kodak.com]

This error comes from the httpclient library (you won't get a better
stacktrace, you need to redefine the java.util.logging properties to get
more info). I'm in the process of upgrading to the latest release, but
it's trivial, you can try it yourself. Hopefully this should solve the
issue.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><