nutch-dev mailing list archives

From AJ Chen <cano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: severe error in fetch
Date Sun, 25 Dec 2005 23:13:52 GMT
Stefan,
Here is the trace in my log.  My SSFetcher (for site-specific fetch) is the
same as nutch Fetcher except that the URLFilters it uses has additional
filter based on domain names. Line 363 is
        throw new RuntimeException("SEVERE error logged.  Exiting
fetcher.");

051224 075950 SEVERE Host connection pool not found,
hostConfig=HostConfiguration[host=https://www.kodak.com]
java.lang.RuntimeException: SEVERE error logged.  Exiting fetcher.
        at vscope.crawl.SSFetcher.run(SSFetcher.java:363)
        at vscope.crawl.SSFetcher.main(SSFetcher.java:510)
        at vscope.crawl.SSCrawler.main(SSCrawler.java:251)

Thanks,
AJ