nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Jérôme Charron <jerome.char...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Crawler submits forms?]
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 22:16:41 GMT
+1 for a 0.7.2 release.
Here are the issues/revisions I can merge to 0.7 branch.
These changes mainly concern the parser-factory changes (NUTCH-88)

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-112
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-135
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=356532&view=rev
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=355809&view=rev
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=354398&view=rev
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=326889&view=rev
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=321250&view=rev
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=321231&view=rev
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=306808&view=rev
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=293370&view=rev
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=292865&view=rev
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=292035&view=rev

 <pkosiorowski@gmail.com>
Piotr, what about the italian translation?
0.7.2 could be a good candidate for a commit. no?

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?view=rev&rev=348533

> I would be happy to see some more parser selection problems fixed but
> > looks like Jerome is working  hard also to get stuff fixed, may we  can
> > wait until that.

I think we can wait for the enhancement proposed by Chris today: Adding an
alias in parse-plugin.xml file and use a content-type/extension-id mapping
instead of content-type/plugin-id.
For further improvements, the new mime-type repository based on freedesktop
mime-type will be needed.
I cannot reasonably include this in 0.7.2, but I think it will be in trunk
by the end of the year.

What reasonable target date can we planned for a 0.7.2 ?

Regards

Jérôme

--
http://motrech.free.fr/