nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Groschupf ...@media-style.com>
Subject Re: no static NutchConf
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2006 15:08:04 GMT
Marko,
as mentioned...
All these classes will implement the NutchConfigurable interface. The
plugin system will instantiate these objects and inject the nutch
configuration object *BEFORE* it will return the object instance to
the caller object.
So we can be sure that setConf is called before any e.g. parse method
is called.
So the answer is the fields will be setted / intialized in the
setConf method that need to be implemented by each extension class
and we have the agreement that this method is called directly after
the constructor but before any other call.
Does that clarify my suggestion?

Stefan

company:        http://www.media-style.com
forum:        http://www.text-mining.org