nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Groschupf ...@media-style.com>
Subject Re: [bug?] PRC called emthod require parameter
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 16:17:05 GMT
> Different parameters are sent to each address.  So params.length
> should equal addresses.length, and if params.length==0 then
> addresses.length==0 and there's no call to be made.  Make sense?
> It might be clearer if the test were changed to addresses.length==0.

Yes, this would be better, since it would than be  possible to call a
set of addresses but not send any parameter (e.g.  'reboot()').
Should I open a jira issue for that?
Also what happens with the other rpc bug? I submitted a test that
reproduces the error as you had requested. I can fix this,  ... it is
just one line....

Thanks.
Stefan