nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Andrzej Bialecki ...@getopt.org>
Subject Re: IndexSorter optimizer
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 07:57:23 GMT
Doug Cutting wrote:

> I have committed this, along with the LuceneQueryOptimizer changes.
>
> I could only find one place where I was using numDocs() instead of
> maxDoc().

Right, I confused two bugs from different files - the other bug still
exists in the committed version of the
LuceneQueryOptimizer.LimitedCollector constructor, instead of
super(maxHits) it should be super(numHits) - this was actually the bug,
which was causing that mysterious slowdown for  higher values of MAX_HITS.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><