nutch-dev mailing list archives

From "Piotr Kosiorowski" <pkosiorow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PMD integration
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 08:21:37 GMT
I do agree with Jarome  - plugins should be checked too.
I would like to integrate PMD for core and plugins over the weekend based on
the Dawid's work - I will make it totally separate target (so test do not
depend on it).
The goal is to allow other developers to play with pmd easily but at the
same time I do not want the build to be affected.
I would like also to look at possibility to generate crossreferenced HTML
code from Nutch sources as it looks like pmd can use it and violation
reports would be much easier to read.
P,