nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Kosiorowski <pkosiorow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PMD integration
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 20:21:19 GMT
Committed.
One can run the pmd checks by 'ant pmd'. It produces file with html
report in build directory. It covers core nutch and plugins.
Currently it uses unusedcode ruleset checks only but one can uncomment
other rulesets in build.xml (or add another ones according to pmd
documentation).

I would like to  add cross-referenced source so report is easier to read
in near feature.
I have two additional questions for developers:
1) Should we check test sources with pmd?
2) We do have oro 2-0.7 in dependencies (I think urlfilter and similar
things). PMD requires oro - 2.0.8. Do you think we can upgrade (as far
as I know 2.0.7 and 2.0.8 should be compatible)? We would have only one
oro jar than.

So happy PMD-ing,
Piotr