nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Kosiorowski <pkosiorow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.8 release?
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 18:57:38 GMT
I had problems with DOS/Unix new lines and some (still unsolved)
environment settings on my linux box - I will try to solve it. Anyway I
was able to apply the patch on Cygwin. Could you please have a look at
it so we will be sure I have not applied it wrongly (I think it is
correct but I did it so many times that I want to cross check).
Regards
Piotr