nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Libby <andrew.li...@gmail.com>
Subject A Developer's getting started doc?
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 13:31:38 GMT

Greetings,

I'm learning Nutch, and would like to insert debugging statements to
learn more about how Nutch works.  Specifically, I'm trying to debug
problems I'm having with the subcollections plugin.

To this end, I'm looking to have a development copy of nutch running.
Is there a good way to do this?  I'm looking to have the webapp running,
and do crawls of small local sites and then do a edit - compile - run
cycle.

Can anyone offer advice or describe how they go about doing this?

Thanks in advance.

Andy

--
Andrew Libby