nutch-dev mailing list archives

From "bruce" <bedoug...@earthlink.net>
Subject nutch/lucene question...
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:44:31 GMT
hi...

if it's ok, i've got some basic research questions.

can someone tell me if there's a limit to the number of simultaneous
websites that nutch/lucence can return...?

i'm assuming the nutch/lucene writes the text information from the crawl
back to a db. can someone tell me if there's a limit to the number of pages
that can be written to the db in a simultaneous manner...

from what i've seen, you can setup nutch/lucene to use multiple servers to
do the search. how do these child servers go about adding their information
from the crawl to the overall db....

thanks

-bruce