nutch-dev mailing list archives

From <an...@orbita1.ru>
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 08:31:38 GMT
I've got latest versions of nutch (0.9-dev) and hadoop (Trunk) from svn.
When I try to index I get the next error:

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.nutch.parse.ParseData
     at org.apache.nutch.indexer.Indexer$InputFormat$1.next(Indexer.java:92)
     at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask$3.next(MapTask.java:184)
     at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapRunner.run(MapRunner.java:44)
     at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TaskTracker$Child.main(TaskTracker.java:1075)

This exception is raised from method next(Writable key, Writable value) of
class SequenceFileRecordReader.

Method 'next' is called with 'value' parameter that have different class for
each its call (classes are crawlDatum, ParseData or Inlinks).

And when these classes (crawlDatum, ParseData or Inlinks) are cast I get
classCastException.

Why do I get this exception? I looked at old sources but didn't find
distinctions in algorithm. What do I miss?