nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <chris.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Nutch requires JDK 1.5 now?
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 15:34:09 GMT
Hi Folks,

 I noticed that Nutch now requires JDK 5 in order to compile, due to recent
changes to the PluginRepository and some other classes. I think that this is
a good move, however, I wasn't sure that I had seen any "official"
announcement that Nutch now requires 1.5...

Cheers,
  Chris

Chris A. Mattmann
Chris.Mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov
Staff Member
Modeling and Data Management Systems Section (387)
Data Management Systems and Technologies Group

Office: 171-266B                        Mailstop:  171-246