nutch-dev mailing list archives

From "Shay Lawless" <seamuslawl...@gmail.com>
Subject NutchWax
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 16:22:48 GMT
Hi all,

I'm new to the list so not sure if you even discuss extensions to Nutch or
if the list is exclusively for discussions on Nutch itself.

Have any of you ever used NutchWax? I'm attempting to use NutchWax to index
a number of .arc files generated by a web crawl. I can get the indexing step
to run fine, and when I perform a keyword search results are returned and
ranked by nutch. However when I click on any of the results, the content
cannot be displayed. The message returned is as follows,

Not Found The requested URL /null/20060930150000/http://blah.blah.com/ was
not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any help you can provide would really be appreciated,

Thanks,

Séamus Lawless