nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <chris.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: What's the status of Nutch-GUI?
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 18:39:49 GMT
Hi Sami and Scott,

 This is on my TO-DO list as one of the items that I will begin working on
getting into the sources as a committer. Additionally, I plan on integrating
and testing the parse-xml plugin into the source tree. As soon as I get my
Apache account and SVN access, I will start working on this.

Thanks!

Cheers,
  Chris