nutch-dev mailing list archives

From "Armel T. Nene" <armel.n...@idna-solutions.com>
Subject Nutch Re-crawl same file over and over again
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 23:43:27 GMT
Hi,

I have setup Nutch to crawl my local filesystem. I set a topN 20 and Depth
2. But when Nutch re-crawls, it re-crawls the same files over and over
again. The directory doesn't contain any other sub-directories, can someone
let me what might be the cause. There are more than 20 files in the
directory so why nutch only getting the same twenty files?

Thanks,

Armel

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Stack [mailto:stack@archive.org]
Sent: 06 December 2006 16:04
To: Shay Lawless
Cc: nutch-user@lucene.apache.org; nutch-dev@lucene.apache.org;
archive-access-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Archive-access-discuss] Full List of Metadata Fields

Hey Shay.

Some friendly advice.  Cross-posting a question will make you unpopular
fast.   Its best to start on the most appropriate seeming list and only
move on from there if you are getting no satisfaction.  The below
question looks best at home over on the archive-access list.  Let me
have a go at answering it there.

Yours,
St.Ack