nutch-dev mailing list archives

From "Armel T. Nene" <armel.n...@idna-solutions.com>
Subject RE: Indexing and Re-crawling site
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 09:18:31 GMT
Lukas,

I was wondering about running Nutch as Windows Services. I was able to
implement it as follow:

1.    Creating a java program that will act as a Nutch and Launcher and
re-crawler.

2.    Download JavaService from http://javaservice.objectweb.org/

3.    Follow the tutorial to turn your java program in a Window service

I then was able to test it on Windows Server 2003 and XP. It works fine. If
you want to me to post the code let me know, maybe others can use it too.

Regards,

Armel