nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: implement thai language indexing and search
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 08:30:37 GMT
On Wed, 2006-12-20 at 21:52 -0800, sanjeev wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My crawl index is not being created correctly using the new settings.

> Although the log shows no errors - I am not able to open using Luke,
> it says index corrupt, access denied, invalid index etc....
> what could be wrong ?

index corrupt could be above issue.

"Erik Hatcher [20/Dec/06 05:07 AM]
Luke would very likely work if you used it with the Solr version of
Lucene, rather than modifying Solr's schema. lukeall JAR embeds Lucene,
but an older version. "

Change solr with nutch.

Access denied I get sometimes when I open the index with luke on a
running instance. Try shutting down the server that luke is the only
application that uses it.

HTH

salu2