nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Stack <st...@archive.org>
Subject Re: [Archive-access-discuss] Full List of Metadata Fields
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 16:03:40 GMT
Hey Shay.

Some friendly advice.  Cross-posting a question will make you unpopular
fast.   Its best to start on the most appropriate seeming list and only
move on from there if you are getting no satisfaction.  The below
question looks best at home over on the archive-access list.  Let me
have a go at answering it there.

Yours,
St.Ack