nutch-dev mailing list archives

From sanjeev <sanjeev_dasgu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: implement thai language indexing and search
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 07:21:38 GMT

Thanks for clearing up some doubts. But exactly how do i wrap it ?
Do I need to make changes in code to utilize the new thaitokenizer ?
If yes - where are the places that need modification ?
Do I need to download a dev version and do a recompile ?

Please - if you could possibly tell me the steps - in brief - i would be
highly obliged.

Thanks,
sanjeev.