nutch-dev mailing list archives

From "DS jha" <aeds...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sort result on different set of terms
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 16:40:37 GMT
Thanks for your reply. I looked at scoring-opic plugin - but looks like it
gets called at parsing/index time and not during search time, correct?

I am classifying content and assigning a category (or categories) at parse
time and storing this information along with category score in the index.
Now, during query time when I display results for a particular category, I
would like to sort result based on this category score. I cannot say sort on
category score field, since a document can be classified against multiple
categories (and so multiple category scores) - At search time, for each
document that matches against say, 'category:A' - i will have to get corr
category score and use that for sorting.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,