nutch-dev mailing list archives

From karthik085 <karthik...@gmail.com>
Subject Trunk version and NUTCH-251(Administration gui)
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2007 00:51:09 GMT

I would like to use Nutch-251(administration gui). How stable is it? How easy
it is to setup and make it work with nutch? Since it seems to work with the
trunk version, how stable is trunk version of nutch? Any tentative schedule,
when nutch next release will be? Will it include admin gui?

I downloaded binary distribution that packaged nutch + gui, available on
Nutch Wiki. It didn't work - there were problems with compiling jsp classes.
Also, I tried plugins and patches on Nutch-251 page. That didn't work either
with the trunk version. It looks it requires lot of patches. I don't know
what patches needs to be added to make it work. If someone can let me know
about the same too, that would be great.