nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Andrzej Bialecki ...@getopt.org>
Subject Welcome Dennis Kubes as Nutch committer
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:22:33 GMT
Hi all,

Some time ago I proposed to Lucene PMC that Dennis should become a Nutch
committer.

Dennis has been found guilty of providing too many good quality patches,
sending too many supportive emails to the mailing lists, and generally
being too inquisitive in nature, which led to a constant stream of
comments, suggestions and patches. We weren't able to keep up -
something had to be done about it ... ;)

I'm glad to announce that Lucene PMC has voted in his favor.
Congratulations and welcome aboard!

(The tradition on Apache projects is that new committers should
(shortly) introduce themselves, and as the first commit they should put
their name in the Credits section of the website and re-publish the
website).

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><