nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Whitman <brian.whit...@variogr.am>
Subject Re: SIGSEGV
Date Sun, 06 May 2007 17:47:20 GMT
Hi all,
I looked into this a bit more after it crashed for the third time in
a row.

every time it has segfaulted it's had this url as one of the past few
fetches:

fetching http://www.c bs.nu/cgi-bin/ac/adcycle.cgi?
gid=4&layout=multi&id=125

Note the space in there. This URL is not in my initial fetchlist so
it was found somewhere. Not sure if the space is actually a space or
an encoding -> terminal issue, either way I think this has something
to do with it. Does anyone know what happens when java/nutch gets a
hostname that is obviously malformed?

-Brian