nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Kai_testing Middleton <kai_test...@yahoo.com>
Subject Nutch nightly build and NUTCH-505 draft patch
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 06:59:46 GMT
Recently I successully applied applied NUTCH-505_draft_v2.patch as follows:

$ svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/nutch/trunk nutch
$ cd nutch
$ wget https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12360411/NUTCH-505_draft_v2.patch
--no-check-certificate
$ sudo patch -p0 < NUTCH-505_draft_v2.patch
$ ant clean
$ ant

However, I also needed other recent nutch functionality, so I downloaded a nightly build:

$ wget http://lucene.zones.apache.org:8080/hudson/job/Nutch-Nightly/lastStableBuild/artifact/trunk/build/nutch-2007-06-27_06-52-44.tar.gz

I then attempted to apply the patch to that build using the successive steps.  I was able
to run "ant clean" but "ant" failed with

build.xml:61: Specify at least one source--a file or resource collection

Do I need to get a source checkout of a nightly build?  How would I do that?

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/