nutch-dev mailing list archives

From "Sagar Vibhute" <sagar020...@gmail.com>
Subject Java Packages (missing)
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2007 12:01:08 GMT
Hello,

Does the default provided nutch0.9 package comes with certain java packages
missing?

I could compile the source (I downloaded the tarball, not from svn) using
ant. But when I start crawling it throws ClassNotFoundException, like:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.nutch.net.urlnormalizer.basic.BasicURLNormalizer
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.nutch.net.urlnormalizer.regex.RegexURLNormalizer
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.nutch.net.urlnormalizer.pass.PassURLNormalizer
and others.

Can I get the additional java packages anywhere? (If they are missing).

ThankYou

- Sagar